Tuesday, January 14, 2014

We Stand With Chris Christie - More Joining Every Day!

Our new Facebook page, We Stand With Chris Christie is approaching 1300 Likes and more and more people are joining our movement every minute of every hour of every day.
Here are some of the comments people have posted on the page:

It amazes me that the same Democrats who accused Christie of being too busy campaigning to govern during the last months of the election now say that during same time, when he was supposedly an absentee governor, that he was intimately involved in a complex plot that would serve little purpose than to imperil his own administration and political future. Because that makes so much sense.

I'm not even going to entertain the stupidity of others Chris Christy is a great leader, and I need not say anymore.

It appears that Governor Chris Christie is a threat to the Democratic party as a possible contender for the 2016 Presidential election. They obviously have no real "dirt" on the man so have resorted to inventing some! Stand strong Governor!

I'm confident we've all witnessed first-hand that many supposedly smart employees take off their 'thinking caps' and leave them in the parking lot on their way into tho the workplace. Smart people occasionally do dumb things.

I could say so much here but I will keep it short...Gov Christie is a good man and a man of honor...all I want to say is that people in glass houses should be the last ones to throw stones...I will stand behind Christie because I believe that he is the man to take this state and maybe this country to were we need to be!

I support Governor Chris Christie and think that the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill..after all whatever he is..he is not stupid and if he unequivocally repeated over a 2 hour presser that he didn't know..then he really didn't leave himself any wiggle room for a possible
smoking gun.

I stand by you Governor Christie!

I support you Governor Christie.. I am proud to call you Governor, and even prouder to say I voted for you, and I will again and again and again... Thank you for all you have done for NJ and all you continue to do.... Its about the people with you, not the party lines, and that is admirable.. Thank you for your leadership.

Govenor Christie is clean as a whistle. Any improprieties attributed to him are merely attempts to keep him off the ballot.

We pray for you and your family Governor, you stand for honesty and sincerely in NJ. You inherited a great big mess our former governor made. You are the first public official in history ever who excepted responsibility for someone else's actions. Governor, you are the real deal!!

Chris Christie I stand with you and I hope many other Americans will also..We all were fooled by Obama and I hope that you can change what he has broken and put us back in line even though it won't be an easy thing to do.

Click here to be part of We Stand With Chris Christie.

No comments: