Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Holiday Message From Lynne Abraham

Here's a special message from Philadelphia mayoral candidate Lynne Abraham:

Friends,

As we are quickly approaching the holidays, I’d like to take this moment to thank you for the outpouring of support you have shown since I launched my campaign a few short weeks ago.

Everywhere I go the response has been incredible and many more of you have shown your support online by telling your friends and family about my campaign on Facebook and Twitter.

Our message is resonating with people all across Philadelphia, as our recent poll has shown. It’s time we get to work and make Philadelphia the Next Great American City. I’m ready to lead the fight and have the guts to get things done.

As I continue to travel and meet with people each day across the city in our various neighborhoods, I'm hearing the same thing. It's time to end the status quo. It’s time we stop sitting back as our city and its residents get left behind. It’s time we step up and get things done.

These coming weeks are time to spend with our family and friends. However, as you sit across the dinner table with those you love I hope you’ll share my message and encourage others to get involved.

Happy Holidays and thank you again for your support,

-Lynne Abraham

No comments: