Saturday, September 10, 2016

Extraordinary To Think Of It: 'Irredeedeemable!'


Governor Mike Pence Blasts Hillary Clinton’s “Basket Of Deplorables” Insult Of Millions Of Americans (September 10, 2016)

Full statement:
"Hillary Clinton said last night at a big fundraiser in New York City that the American people, the millions of Americans that are supporting my running mate, were described in the most deplorable of terms. It's extraordinary to think of it. She referred to those people as irredeemable.
"I will tell you right now, I campaign on a regular basis with Donald Trump. I campaign all across this country for Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton’s low opinion of the people that support this campaign should be denounced in the strongest possible terms.
"The truth of the matter is that the men and women who support Donald Trump's campaign are hard-working Americans, farmers, coal miners, teachers, veterans, members of our law enforcement community, members of every class of this country who know that we can make America great again.
"So let me just say from the bottom of my heart: Hillary, they are not a basket of anything, they are Americans, and they deserve your respect.
"I’ve not heard that level of disdain for Americans that I can even repeat since Barack Obama described people that opposed him as people who cling to their guns and religion.
"Let me just say, no one with a record of failure at home and abroad, no one with her avalanche of dishonesty and corruptions, and no one with that low opinion of the American people should ever be elected president of the United States of America. We must decide here and now that Hillary Clinton will never be president of this great nation."

No comments: