Here's the definitive list:
1) Change your bedsheets already, OK?
2) Call an old friend you've been meaning to chat with and have a real, live on-the-phone conversation.
3) Make a pot of soup. Go ahead, you can even cheat a bit with a store-bought supplement.
4) Read (or re-read) that book you've been meeting to pick up.
5) Make vacation plans.
6) Play an old-fashioned board game.
7) Reverse things a bit. Have pancakes or waffles for dinner.
8) Soak in a refreshing oil bath.
9) Watch an old movie on TCM.
10) Clean out your dresser drawers.
11) Listen to CDs or records, if you've got any left.
12) Clear your desk. Get rid of all the clutter.
13) Write a letter to someone -- yeah, an actual pen-on-paper letter.
14) Inventory your summer wardrobe. Decide what you'll be needing in the upcoming season. Get rid of what you don't need.
15) Buy tickets to a Broadway show or a concert.