- Ninety-four million Americans are out of the labor force.
- Over 43 million people are now living in poverty, and over 43 million Americans are on food stamps.
- More than 1 in 5 people in their prime working years are not working.
- We have the worst financial recovery in 65 years.
- In the last 8 years, the past Administration has put on more new debt than nearly all other Presidents combined.
- We've lost more than one-fourth of our manufacturing jobs since NAFTA was approved, and we've lost 60,000 factories since China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001.
- Our trade deficit in goods with the world last year was nearly $800 billion dollars.
- And overseas, we have inherited a series of tragic foreign policy disasters.
Please note: ALL of these facts were highlighted in President Donald J. Trump's speech last night. In fact, the above is taken directly from the speech. There's much work to be done, America!