Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Message That Needs No Explanation . . . .

 

I am truly humbled and honored by all of the support we’ve received since the start of this campaign, which was strengthened last night with a resounding primary election victory.

Republicans across the state made it clear that we’re ready for a better way forward. We’re ready for a more affordable New Jersey and real property tax relief. And I promise you, we will fight with all we have to achieve it.

Our overwhelming primary victory could not have been achieved without your hard work, your passion, and your commitment to making our state better.


06-06-17_KimforNJ_Thank_You-01.png

From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you. You are the reason for our success, and I look forward to continuing our work together to take on Wall Street millionaire Phil Murphy in November!

Kim

No comments: