Thursday, August 24, 2017

And Finally, 'I Don't Give A Damn!'




An important statement from Montgomery County (PA) Commissioner Joe Gale:
Despite the far-left's desperate attempts to bully me into retracting my honest assessment concerning the recent events in Charlottesville, I continue to stand against hate and violence...from all sides.
The rage we see spewing from the Democrat Party and it's many radical spinoff groups stems from the defeat Hillary Clinton suffered last November. Many were blindsided and embarrassed by Donald Trump's presidential victory. To this very day, the Democrat Party and their co-conspirators in the mainstream media are dedicated to the dissemination of perpetual fake news to delegitimize the 45th Commander-in-Chief and undermine any attempts to heal a divided nation.
First, it was screams and cries of 'Russian collusion.' Now, they are blaming repulsive, fringe organizations like white supremacists and nazis and portraying their hate as widespread.
The truth is Americans are sick and tired of radical leftists trying to ram their anti-American agenda down everyone's throats through physical and verbal intimidation tactics.
I was elected to the office of Montgomery County Commissioner without bowing down to either the Republican or Democrat establishment and I am certainly not going to bow down to a bunch of liberal extremists bellyaching over Donald Trump.
One last thing, if my belief in God and prayers for peace offend you, I don't give a damn.

No comments: