Monday, October 20, 2008

Easy Eatin Fajitas!

I hate to play with my food.
I don't like to peel fruit, shell crabs, crack open nuts or construct fajitas.
That's why I was delighted to discover the new fajita quesadillas at Chilli's. They're wonderful!
They consist of fajita-marinated steak or chicken with grilled onions and Jack cheese in buttery toasted tortillas. They are served with rice, black beans, sour cream & pico de gallo.
The tortillas (about a half dozen) are already prepared and stuffed and they're just the right size to pick up and eat. So, you don't have to construct the fajita and then endure the frustration of having it fall apart while you're trying to eat it.
I enjoyed this new treat over the weekend at Chilli's and I liked the meal so much that I came back again and enjoyed a Caribbean salad. Note: The classic, crunchy Caribbean salad isn't on the menu anymore but you're local Chilli's will probably be happy to prepare it for you if you ask for it. Mine was!
I also recommend the new Crispy Chicken Tacos. They’re made with strips of real white-meat chicken, cooked until golden brown, and topped with Ranch and Chipotle sauce. And try Chilli's Buffalo Chicken Crisper Bites with applewood-smoked bacon and blue cheese dressing.

No comments: