Sunday, October 19, 2014

Christie's Heart Is With Camden And Its People



Here are some natural scenes just as they happened of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie at a recent Camden High School football game.
Great to see Governor Christie back in my hometown again -- and deeply emotional for me since my dad was for decades the custodian of the Camden High School athletic field (Farnahm Park) where this football game was played.
This place has so many fond memories for me from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.
The Governor has real heart and he is a man of his word. He is committed to the renewal and the revitalization of the city and the well-being of its residents and he has demonstrated that time and again in word and deed.
In my lifetime, no governor of New Jersey has visited Camden more or done more for the city and its people.
Thank you, Governor Christie!

No comments: