Tuesday, July 26, 2016

He Proudly Accepts Endorsement; Wouldn't You?

The Rafferty for Attorney General campaign is proud to announce that John Rafferty has received the endorsement of the Philadelphia Firefighter & Paramedic Union, International Association of Fire Fighters, Local 22, (I.A.F.F. 22) for Attorney General.

“It is humbling to have such strong support from our first responders in this race,” Rafferty said.  “I want to thank President Thomas and the membership of the I.A.F.F. Local 22 for the faith they have placed in me to serve as our next attorney general.  The people of Pennsylvania need a leader in the Office of Attorney General who will restore integrity, tackle the heroin problem head-on and protect our children from predators.  I have always been proud to work with our firefighters and paramedics because they literally put their lives on the line everyday to protect ours.  They are true public servants and I am extremely proud to have their support.”

Andrew P. Thomas, President of the I.A.F.F., Local 22, said, “John Rafferty has the experience and temperament to make an outstanding attorney general. As first responders, we know that you are the right person at the right time to provide solid, steady leadership in the Office of Attorney General and you will take your promise to keep Pennsylvania families safe seriously.”


Click here to read the full letter of endorsement from the I.A.F.F, Local 22.

No comments: