Tuesday, April 10, 2018

'The Two Bobs' - A Tale Of Compelling Contrasts!

Bob Hugin joined Rich Zeoli on “The Rich Zeoli Show” 1210 WPHT to discuss the three year anniversary of Senator Menendez’s federal indictment for bribery and corruption charges, and why it’s time for change after Menendez’s 25 ineffective years in Washington.
Bob Hugin and Rich Zeoli on “The Rich Zeoli Show”Click here to watch Bob's interview.
Bob discussed how this race is really a tale of two Bobs: “Bob Menendez was born in New York City and I was born in Jersey City, but we both grew up in Union City. We’re a story really of a tale of two Bobs where he went into politics to serve himself and his donor friends.”

Bob was the first person in his family to go to college and served his country as a Marine after graduation: “I was the first in my family to go to college, getting a full scholarship to Princeton which opened up the world to me. I ended up going into the Marine Corps serving seven years active duty in the infantry.”

Bob’s business background and record as a job creator are what New Jersey needs in Washington: “I went into business and had the great fortune of helping build companies here in New Jersey where we’ve added thousands of jobs in a tough environment. I think I have the experience and the skills to really make a difference in Washington. I’m a collaborative person, I’m an action-oriented person, and I produce results.”

Menendez’s failed record and corrupt politics have been a disservice to New Jersey:Menendez has spent 25 years in Washington—16 years with a Democratic president—yet who in New Jersey recognizes anything he’s done for us? We’re still 50 out of 50 as a percentage of what we get back from Washington. It’s time for change.”

Bob will be a strong, independent voice fighting for all the issues that impact New Jersey: “I’m an independent person and I believe you should do what’s best for New Jersey. If anybody has a policy or legislation that’s good for New Jersey, I’m going to support them wholeheartedly. But if they don’t, I’m going to stand up to them no matter who they are or who’s in the White House. I got in this race because I’m tired of good people sitting on the sidelines. We need action out of Washington.”
Bob Hugin, a Marine Corps Veteran and business leader who has created thousands of New Jersey jobs, is seeking the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate to challenge incumbent Democrat Senator Bob Menendez.

No comments: