Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friends Write

Quite a few people have written to me privately about the Obama/Wright affair. I suppose they don't want to comment on the blog even though anonymous comments are permitted and encouraged. Anyway, a friend writes:
This exposure should make Obama unelectable…The anti-American ethnic and racial slurs that infect Wright's oratory, in conjunction with Barack's continued support (that include 20K+ donations to his church) continued membership, and references to this man as an "Uncle..." If, given proper presentation, this should end Obama's candidacy. I am not an Obama hater… but he needs to receive equal treatment, and this association cannot be justified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree but I don't understand why people are not willing to post their own blogs in disdain rather than go through a 2nd party. I hope there is an unmerceful public outcry to hold Obama accountable for his choices.