Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inky's Kevin Riordan On Our 'Glee-ful' Blog

Our friend Kevin Riordan has written a clever (and thought-provoking) column in today's Philadelphia Inquirer and we thank Kevin for mentioning us and our blog in the column.
A shout out as well to our Very Favorite State Senator, Diane Allen and to our fellow blogger Jay Lassiter btoh of whom who are also quoted by Kevin.
Anyway, leave it to Kevin to be fair, balanced AND perceptive.
Here's how the column begins:
It's over.
Or so I thought as I stood in my Haddon Heights voting booth Tuesday evening.
I hoped to savor this free-at-last moment. No more TV ads for Rundler! Or for Sestoomey, or that enchantress of a Senate candidate from Delaware via Moorestown.
But splitting my ticket took only a minute or two. I hit the "send" button - or whatever it is - and joined my pals Ralph and Ted to watch the returns.
Nothing like spending that particular election night with two of the most truly liberal Democrats I know. They quickly switched from CNN to Glee - not Fox News, but the "let's put on a show" Glee.
It was, alas, a rerun. Sort of like all the joy in Red-ville ("It's morning in America, again," longtime Cherry Hill resident Dan Cirucci proclaims today on his thoroughly glee-ful blog).
Click here to read the entire column. You're gonna like it!

No comments: