Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Winehouse Dead: Stars React On Twitter

In Britain, leading personalities have already started Tweeting their reactions to the death of singer Amy Winehouse:
Radio DJ Fearne Cotton said: 'Can not believe the news. Amy was a special girl. The saddest news.'
Singer and presenter Myleene Klass wrote: 'OMG. Amy Winehouse. Exceptional talent and really nice lady. RIP.'
Kelly Osbourne tweeted: 'I can't even breathe right my now I'm crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. I love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you.'
Presenter Phillip Schofield added: 'Just heard the sad news that Amy Winehouse has died. At only 27 what a terrible waste of a great talent. Sincere condolences to her family.'
Singer and radio presenter Emma Bunton said: 'Such sad news about Amy Winehouse. My thoughts are with her family.'
Sarah Brown, the former Bristish prime minister's wife, tweeted: 'Sad sad news of Amy Winehouse - great talent, extraordinary voice, and tragic death, condolences to her family.'
Click here for more.

No comments: