Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ken Cuccinelli Fights EPA And Wins; Help Him Now!


Here's a special message from Virginia's Ken Cuccinelli:

Dear Friends,

Only a federal agency could come up with something as absurd as treating water as a pollutant under the Clean Water Act.

But that’s exactly what the EPA tried to do, in a move that would have cost taxpayers over $300 million.

The good news? We went to court to stop their power grab, and on Thursday WE BEAT THEM. The EPA lost this one, and we protected taxpayers in the process, but you can count on them to try again, and I’ll be there to stop them.

My name is Ken Cuccinelli, and as Attorney General of Virginia I was one of the first to stand up against the gross federal overreach of Obamacare and the unbridled bureaucratic ambition of federal agencies like the EPA.

I’m now running for Governor of Virginia, and I need your help fighting for federalism, and against the federal government’s continued power grabs under this administration.

Our latest fight, as I mentioned, was against the EPA, an agency whose continued overstepping is costing us thousands of jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars every year.

In Virginia, they recently tried to force taxpayers to spend $300 million on a project to change how much stormwater was running into a creek – something the EPA has no authority to demand.

So how did the EPA try to skirt the law? By treating WATER as a pollutant.

You can’t make this kind of thing up, but it’s exactly the kind of nonsense Washington is imposing on states day after day after day, and it has got to stop!

I am a Constitutional conservative who believes that to get back to the principles of our nation’s founding, we have to draw a line in the sand against Washington’s continued interference in our states' economies.

If you agree, I’d be honored to have your support.

Please, chip in $3 or more today, and join me in the fight for our nation’s First Principles!

Sincerely,

Ken Cuccinelli II
Attorney General of Virginia

P.S. I need your help to continue to stand up to the unbridled ambition of federal agencies like the EPA, but I can only do it with the help of strong conservatives like you. If you could chip in $3 of more today and join me, I would appreciate it.

No comments: