Friday, January 10, 2014

More Christie Kudos At 'We Stand With Chris Christie'

Here are some more comments being posted by people from all over the country on the new Facebook page, We Stand With Chris Christie.

True leadership above the bull…..

I believe in you! Please prove me right. I lived in NJ all my life until 6 1/2 years ago. Retired after working for the State of NJ (Consumer Affairs) for 25 years, just couldn't afford to retire in NJ. Moved to SC and love it. So proud of you for holding people accountable...just refreshing. I truly wish you the best.

Your character, truthfulness and integrity are your strength, Governor. The media/DEMS know you are one to be reckoned with as a leader. I'm standing w/you.

Click here to go to We Stand With Chris Christie. Then, click on "Like" at the top of the page.

No comments: