Friday, January 10, 2014

Ordinary Citizens Say Why They 'Stand With Christie'

And the support for Governor Christie keeps growing at We Stand With Chris Christie on Facebook.
Here are some more comments posted on the page from ordinary citizens who are sending the governor their love and encouragement:

In 2009, THIS WONDERFUL MAN not only "changed my life" but in many ways, "SAVED IT" -- and for that singular gesture, I will FOREVER THANK HIM & STAND BY HIM ~ He is NOT a bully... He is the KINDEST of MEN... He is a wonderful Husband & Father, as well as a Son, a Brother, an Uncle, a Colleague, & a Friend to so many... but he is especially a "damn fine Governor!"... If the "haters" out there only knew the REAL Chris Christie. ~ To CJC: I STAND WITH YOU! ~ SLE.

I stand with my Governor.

Mr Christie myself and other 2a supporters have ur back sir
Never back down now is the time to rally the troops not circle the wagon . . . We stand behind you lets rally the base sir

Met him in Florida and if he isn't the real deal then he should be in Hollywood. A great man he is.

I like a go get em kind of person so evidently he is fair and balanced and UNAFRAID….

He's proven to be a strong Leader time and time again. He's by far the greatest Governor in the Nation. There is no one I'd trust more as Governor and even more as President should he ever decide to run.

Click here to read more or to become part of We Stand With Chris Christie as the groups welcomes more and more people every minute!

No comments: