Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Madam, You Had Your Say; Now Here's Your Answer

Statement from Donald J. Trump:
I have built a tremendously successful business, which has created tens of thousands of jobs.
Out of the hundreds of businesses I have owned over the decades, and hundreds of deals and transactions, I have used the chapter laws of our country in four instances, much as many of our country’s elite business people do (but nobody cares about). It is an effective and commonly used practice in business to use bankruptcy proceedings to restructure a business and ultimately save jobs.
Nobody understands the economy like I do and no one, especially not Crooked Hillary Clinton, will do more for the economy than I will.
I want to bring jobs back to America, while Hillary Clinton wants to get elected to enrich herself with power at the expense of the people. I created thousands of jobs and made a lot of money in Atlantic City, which was what, as a businessman, I am supposed to do for my company and my family– and as President I will make America rich again, and Make America Great Again.

No comments: