Friday, March 25, 2011

Donald Trump For President? As The GOP Nominee?

Donald Trump.
The mere mention of his name invokes instant reaction.
He certainly has name recognition, no question about it. Almost anything he says or does instantly makes news.
And, most people would agree that he's got moxie -- or, to put it another way, cajones.
On top of all that, he's confident --even brash -- but nonetheless calculating.
Now, Trump is making noises about seeking the presidency and The Daily Caller says he's onto the Obama birth certificate issue.
Here's an excerpt:
“Of course I’d release it. In two seconds I’d release it. If I decide to run, I’ll absolutely release it,” Donald Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller Thursday, referring to his own birth certificate. “I have it right on my desk. I have it right here, right now, right this minute. I am literally looking at it. Because, based on this I said, ‘do me a favor, get me my birth certificate.’ I have my original birth certificate right here.”Donald Trump has been thinking a lot about birth certificates lately. Indeed, he has made questions about Barack Obama’s birth certificate a pivotal part of his bid for the Republican presidential nomination. And it appears to be working.
Click here to read more.

No comments: