Senator Pat Toomey’s momentum in the Keystone State just keeps growing. A new Harper Poll released today shows Senator Toomey holding 20%+ leads over any and all current and potential Democrat opponents.
Some key takeaways from the Harper poll:
- Toomey leads over his current and potential Democrat opponents:
- 25% lead over Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski (55%-30%)
- 21% lead over Joe Sestak (53%-32%)
- 28% lead over potential challenger Josh Shapiro (55%-27%)
More than half of likely voters have a favorable opinion of Toomey (54% favorable, 32% unfavorable).
- Toomey is viewed favorably in every region of the state.