Monday, December 19, 2016

Famous For Being Famous? She Made It Famous!



She really was one of the first persons to be famous for being famous.
She appeared in more than 60 movies and lived to be nearly 100.
In her prime she was sexy, glamorous, sassy and sometimes profane. She was known as much for her eight marriages (nine, of you count a bigamist) as for her furs and jewels and frequent guest appearances on TV.
But in recent years she's battled a variety of ailments and drifted into obscurity.
Zsa Zsa Gabor died yesterday.
Here are some of her best-remembered utterances:

- A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

- Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.

-I married for love, and kept marrying until I found it.

- Husbands are like fires -- they go out when unattended.

- I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back.

- I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house.

- You never really know a man until you have divorced him.

No comments: