Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Top Ten Quotes!

1. "Winning"
2. "I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain."
3. "I've got tiger blood and Adonis DNA."
4. "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars."
5. "You can’t process me with a normal brain."
6. "If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, 'Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!' "It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm."
7. "I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
8. "Can't is the cancer of happening."
9. "Wow. What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING."
10. "I am battle-tested bayonets, bro."

1 comment:

Frank Edwards said...

Honorable mention goes to, "We are high priests... Vatican Assassin Warlocks;" and "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."