Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sen. O'Toole Comments On Passing Of DeCroce

Senator Kevin O’Toole issued the following statement on the passing of Assemblyman Alex DeCroce:
I am truly saddened to learn that my friend and mentor Alex DeCroce passed away last night. He truly loved New Jersey and from an early age dedicated his energy, his intellect and his spirit to serving the people of this State. I learned a lot on how to be an effective legislator, under Alex’s tutelage, during my tenure in the General Assembly as part of his leadership team.
My thoughts and prayers are with Alex’s family and those he served with in the Legislature.
I considered him a role model for public service. His work for his constituents and all the residents of this state left New Jersey a better place. Alex will be sorely missed by all who knew and respected him.

No comments: