Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lynne Abraham Campaign Builds Momentum!

Here is a special message from Lynne Abraham:

Friends,
 
We’ve built incredible momentum over the last few weeks! The first campaign finance reports have just been made public and our campaign had an incredible showing thanks to your support. It is critical that we don’t let this momentum wane. Instead, we need your support to build on it. Will you help support our campaign by chipping in $5, $10, or $25?
 
I’d also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Finance Director of my campaign, Stacy Forchetti. Stacy, like me, is committed to fighting the status quo and creating a system in Philadelphia that works for everyone. She’s incredibly hardworking, a team player and you will be hearing from her over the coming weeks.
 
There’s a lot more to do between now and the primary. While our campaign has garnered an amazing amount of enthusiasm from supporters all across Philadelphia, we need your support keep it up and to reach more voters. Click the link below to help donate what you can today to support our campaign: http://LynneAbraham.com/Donate
 
When Philadelphia Magazine recently called me an “urban warrior” they got it right. I’m not going to sit on the sidelines. I’m running for mayor because our city needs a trusted leader who has the courage and guts to get things done. Once elected, I will be nobody’s mayor but yours. But I need your help to get there. Will you join our efforts to build this campaign to move Philadelphia forward?
 
Thank you for your support,
- Lynne

No comments: