Let's go right to the numbers:
- More than 50% of the polls respondents now disapprove of how Obama is handling the presidency.
- A majority of Americans (52%) now disapprove of how the president handles both the economy and foreign affairs.
- More than half of those polled now say that things are going badly and that the president's policies would move us in the wrong direction.
- A whopping 62% disapprove of the president's handling of ISIS.
- 60% disapprove of the president's handling of Iran. This is not good news for the proposed Iran deal.
- A very telling statistic: Only 42% of independents approve of Obama's job performance and even a third of Democrats disapprove of his handling of Iran and ISIS.