Today, seven prominent New Hampshire State Representatives announced their endorsement of Governor Chris Christie for President. These leaders have a long history of service in their respective communities and have played major roles in New Hampshire Politics. Full list below:
- State Representative and Former Hillsborough County GOP Chairman David Danielson - Bedford, NH
- State Representative Susan Emerson - Rindge, NH
- State Representative Bill Ohm - Nashua, NH
- State Representative and Korean War Veteran Don LeBrun - Nashua, NH
- State Representative and U.S. Marine Corps Veteran Jack Balcom - Merrimack, NH
- State Representative Betsy McKinney - Londonderry, NH
- State Representative and Sandown Selectman Chairman Jim Devine - Sandown, NH
"We need a president who is willing to speak the truth about our nation's problems and provide a clear, honest vision for the future," said State Representative David Danielson. "At this pivotal time for our nation, Governor Christie has the leadership needed to inspire confidence in the American people again and that is exactly why we need him as our next President."
These New Hampshire leaders join a growing team of public supporters for Governor Christie’s presidential campaign here in New Hampshire, including: New Hampshire business leaders Dick Anagnost and Bill Greiner, Former Executive Councilor and Concord Mayor Pro Tem Dan St. Hilaire, Rockingham County Commission Chairman Tom Tombarello, Rockingham County Commissioner Kevin Coyle, former New Hampshire GOP Chairman Wayne MacDonald, former US Attorney and Executive Councilor Tom Colantuono, former Executive Councilor and Nashua Mayor Bernie Streeter and Sheriff Scott Hilliard.