Sunday, February 19, 2012

Romney Gains Significant Michigan Backing

Mitt Romney has announced the support of Michigan Lieutenant Governor Brian Calley.
“I’m honored to have Brian’s endorsement,” said Mitt Romney. “Brian is a conservative leader who shares my views of lowering taxes, empowering small businesses, protecting traditional values and rebuilding the middle class. In the weeks and months to come, I look forward to Brian’s help as I spread my vision of restoring American greatness throughout my home state of Michigan.”

Announcing his support, Lieutenant Governor Calley said, “This election is the most consequential of my lifetime. Today, our country faces a piling debt, federal entitlement programs badly needing reform, and endless gridlock. We need a president who will lead America back to prosperity. That is why I’m supporting Mitt Romney. He has detailed a clear plan to cut spending, cap the size of government, and balance the federal budget. I urge my fellow conservatives who are concerned about the direction of Michigan and this country to join me in supporting our native son.”

Background On Brian Calley:
Brian Calley was elected Michigan’s Lieutenant Governor in 2010. Calley previously served four years in the Michigan House of Representatives. He was also elected to the Ionia County Board of Commissioners and spent over a decade in community banking. Calley is a graduate of Michigan State University.

Click here for more information or to get involved.

No comments: