Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Are THESE The Most Annoying C'mas Songs?

I asked friends to tell me what were the most annoying Christmas songs.

I figured I'd get a few suggestions.
Well, I was swamped. Seems everybody has a Christmas song that gets under their skin. In fact, many people have two or three or four or . . . well . . .

Anyway, in no particular order, here's a partial list:
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Santa, Baby
The Little Drummer Boy
The Christmas Shoes
Christmas In Hollis
Dominic, The Italian Christmas Donkey
I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
The Twelve Days of Christmas
Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Chipmunks' Christmas Song
Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart)
Barking dogs singing Jingle Bells
Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Wonderful Christmastime

And people are still sending me suggestions including Alice's Restaurant. Is that a Christmas song?
Anyway, to these I would add: Merry Christmas From The Family, Good King Wenceslas, All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth and Please Daddy, Don't Get Drunk This Christmas.

Whew!
Let's hope we've exhausted this list.

No comments: