Monday, August 31, 2020
Watch this and try to tell me this man isn’t senile pic.twitter.com/4EAswUKdje— Kelb Hull (@CalebJHull) August 31, 2020
"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year. Look, here's — the lives — it's just — think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years."
**Joe Biden gets out of the car looking confused with pizzas in his hand**— Kelb Hull (@CalebJHull) August 31, 2020
Man in the distance: “Hey Joe, you finally got out of the basement!”
- Patrons required to wear masks unless they are eating, under the age of 2, or have a health issue.
- Staff members required to wear masks.
- Tables spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Enhanced sanitation.
- Guests placing orders only at a table and staffers bringing food and beverages only to tables.
- Patrons barred from walking around while eating.
- Limiting seating to a maximum of 8 customers per table — unless from an immediate family or the same household
- Encouraging reservations for greater control of customer traffic.
- Requiring customers to provide a phone number if making a reservation to facilitate contact tracing.
NOBODY should have to go through this. Watch it closely.
Pay attention to this video of Black Lives Matter activists attacking the NHGOP National Committeeman Chris Ager as he walked a Washington, D.C. sidewalk. This has been viewed by millions of people. Ager and another Republican who had attended President Trump’s acceptance speech at the White House were insulted, taunted and threatened by a mob of Black Lives Matter protesters as they walked back to their cars.
“I’m gonna f— you up!,” one mask-wearing BLM activist screamed in Ager’s face again and again.
Sunday, August 30, 2020
What does it mean to be FOR President Trump? Even though powerful forces are aligned against us, our strength comes from the rightness of what we are FOR! Dan explains it all for you.