Sunday, July 31, 2022

My 20 Most Unforgettable Lawyer/Characters

I’m not exactly sure why but I’ve always been attracted to bigger-than-life characters. And I do mean characters, as in people who cut a large swath through life, live authentically and don’t much care what others think of them. 

Fortunately, the years from 1980 to 2000 witnessed a burgeoning Philadelphia legal community populated by a cast of distinctly vivid personalities that would have been the envy of any Hollywood movie mogul. And I had a front row seat for all of it. 

Here then, on the Philadelphia Bar Association’s 220th anniversary are my 20 most unforgettable characters from that era.

Click here to read more, beginning with M. Mark Mendel (shown above) from the current issue of The Philadelphia Lawyer magazine.

No comments: