Sunday, June 25, 2023

Trump Wows The Faith And Freedom Crowd!

Christian Broadcasting Network host David Brody remarked, "I was in the room tonight when President Trump spoke to the Faith and Freedom Coalition in DC and let me just say this: the enthusiasm among evangelicals for him in this room tonight was as strong as ever." 

Here are some highlights from President Trump's speech:  

President Trump: "I will inform China that they have 48 hours to get any military and spying equipment out of Cuba, or I will drop the hammer, and there will be tariffs unlike ANYTHING China has seen before.”

President Trump: “Christians have been under siege under this administration. Never again will federal law enforcement be used to target religious believers. Americans of faith are not a threat to our country, Americans of faith are the soul of our country.” 

President Trump: "I will issue a policy directive making it clear that a core national defense mission is to protect American sovereignty, therefore we must use any and all resources necessary to stop this invasion...We're going to get the bad ones out, quickly."

President Trump: "As your president, I will continue to stand proudly for pro-life policies, just as I did for four strong years. I will continue to fight against the demented late-term abortionists in the Democrat Party.”

President Trump: "I will immediately sign a new Executive Order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender insanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children.”

President Trump: “Before I even arrive at the Oval Office, I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled in 24 hours. As the Bible says, ‘Blessed are the peacemakers.’ And I will be your peacemaker.”

President Trump: "We had the most successful and strongest border in American history, and to get it back I will immediately reinstate all of the incredibly successful border policies of the Trump Administration.”

President Trump: "We love God. We want to protect the cherished position of believing in God… religion is something for you to adhere to & believe in. It keeps you sane, keeps you honest. And they want to take that away from you.” 

President Trump: "For seven years, you and I have been fighting side-by-side to rescue our country from evil and from the sinister forces who hate it. Our enemies are waging war on faith and freedom, on science and religion, on history and tradition, on law and democracy, on God Almighty Himself.”


No comments: