Sunday, September 22, 2024

An Important Statement From President Trump


A long time ago, Oprah Winfrey asked me to do her last Network Television Show. The final week of her show was a big deal, and it was my honor, with my family, to do it. When I watched her interview yesterday with a woman who is destroying, through her complete and total incompetence, America, I couldn’t help but think this isn’t the real Oprah, this isn’t a person that wants millions of people, from prisons and mental institutions, and terrorists, drug dealers, and human traffickers, from all over the World, pouring into our Country. Kamala looked really foolish, couldn’t answer the simplest of questions on Inflation, the Cost of Goods, or our very porous and dangerous Border - No leader there, and Oprah just wanted to crawl under a table! Comrade Kamala Harris is mentally unfit to be President. She knows it, and so does everyone else! Donald Trump Truth Social 11:09 PM EST 09/21/24

No comments: