1) The island's lush vegetation, creating a tropical allure.
2) Wide beaches with calm, warm seas. (pictured above)
3) Dreamy blue skies.
4) Endless trails for walking, cycling, rollerblading, etc.
5) The island's natural wildlife (including the gators) and its respect for nature.
6) Southern hospitality and low country living.
7) The island's all-American spirit.
8) Every imaginable convenience without compromising open space and privacy.
9) Sunrise over the ocean and sunset over the marshlands.
10) And did we mention dining, golf and tennis?
Photo copyright 2010 by Dan Cirucci