Ohhhh. . . . yeah, there were more than a few turkeys this year and we've had a hard time picking the ten biggest jerks of all but we've finally settled on the ten and only.All of these people (or groups of people) have one thing in common: at one point or another during the course of the year they made absolute fools of themselves.
In no particular order, here they are:
1) Joe Biden. This guy has a habit of being a jerk but this year he sorta outdid himself. He actually said that if the President's job bill didn't pass women would get raped.
2) Anthony Weiner. Let's just say that he certainly proved to be aptly named. We'll leave it at that.
3) Graham Spanier, Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and maybe a few others. For purposes of this list, we'll count them all as one -- and include all of the irresponsible people who've apparently dishonored tthe good name of a great university. Shame on 'em!
4) Rick Perry. We could have told him he shouldn't have run. But would he have listened? We doubt it.
5) Kim Kardashian. If you fell for that phony romance and marriage go ahead and add yourself to this list.
6) Andy Reid. Not our favorite person to begin with but it just got worse and worse. If the Eagles wanna ever get to the Super Bowl they've got to get rid of him.
7) The Occupiers. Disgusting, dirty and beyond disruptive, they stood for nothing and accomplished less.
8) Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz. This woman never stops yapping. The Chair of the Democratic National Committee makes a fool of herself nearly every time she opens her mouth.
9) Charlie Sheen. Winnnnning? NOT!
10) The Phillies. The Greatest. The Bestest. The Mosted.The Chokiest, Biggest El Foldo EVER! What a disappointment!
Post a Comment