Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A One-Night-Only Concert Event!


































Hello friends!

I'm excited to share with you that I'll be doing a one-night-only concert in New York City on Friday, November 28th @ 9:30pm at 54 Below!

Will, of course, will be making a special appearance!

Our arranger Tedd Firth and I kept coming up with new solo material for the shows I do with Will, and it came to a point where we said, "Hey, for one night, let's sing them all!"

I'll be joined by Tedd on piano, Tom Hubbard on bass and Sherrie Maricle on drums.

And here's a special Black Friday discount code for all of you....

Use the code "FALL54" and you'll get 35% off your ticket price.

Seats are filling up quickly so I recommend making your reservation soon.

To get your tickets for the show, call 646-476-3551 or click HERE.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, and I hope to see some of you the day after!

Sincerely,
Anthony Nunziata

P. S. Pencil in Saturday, January 10, 2015 - Will & I are bringing a new show to 54 Below. Stay tuned!

No comments: