- The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%—matching its lowest level in 50 years.
- Economists had expected the economy to add 185,000 jobs. It added 266,000.
- Economists had predicted 15,000 more manufacturing jobs. We got 54,000.
- Compared with last year, average hourly wages are up more than 3%.
- The number of Americans working rose to 158,593,000—a record high.
Friday, December 6, 2019
AMAZING! Trump Economy Smashes All Expectations!
Once again, the Trump Economy absolutely smashed “expert” predictions with today’s Jobs Report: