Sunday, May 15, 2011

Two New Dan Cirucci Podcasts Here, Now

I'm proud to present two new podcast interviews that I've conducted as part of the Philadelphia Bar Association's Hot Interviews With Very Cool People series.
As most of you know, I've interviewed many of the major players in the Philadelphia region.
These two new interviews are revealing, informative and entertaining. They're also quick and engaging lively conversations. Each runs about 15 minutes.
You can download these interviews and listen to them anytime (on an mpg player, tablet, laptop, etc.) or you can listen to them on site.
Click here for my interview with Joan Carter, the first woman President of the Union League of Philadelphia.
And click here for my interview with Matt Bergheiser, the Executive Director of Philadelphia's University City District.
And be sure to share these interviews and these links with your friends!

No comments: