Friday, April 20, 2012

Trump's New Cologne 'Success' - A Review

Our friend Michael Cavacini is out with an interesting review of Donald Trump's new cologne appropriately named 'Success.' Here's a quick excerpt from Michael's review:

Donald Trump, a man known for his glass-sheathed towers, dramatic reality television series and mind-bending hairdo, recently released Success, a new fragrance for men. Available exclusively at Macy's, this product is a collaboration between The trump Organization and Five Star Fragrance Company.
I visited Philadelphia’s Macy’s on Chestnut Street, between Broad and 13th Streets, to check out this new fragrance. I’ll admit it: I’m a fan of Donald Trump. While I don’t agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, I’ve read his books, bought his ties and met him in person. Trump's success can’t be denied, and his longevity is something to behold. And I love cologne, so I was eager to smell Success.
Click here to read more.

No comments: