Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Biden To Black Reporter: 'Are You A Junkie?'



Can you just even begin to imagine what would happen to President Trump if he treated a Black reporter like this? And this was an interview that coincided with a confab of the National Association of Black and Hispanic Journalists.
But, believe it or not, it gets worse as Biden further botches the answer: "I'm so forward to looking to have an opportunity to set with the president or stand with the president and debates."
And then Biden botches it some more. "I am, uh, I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical and  mental fih, uh, my physical as well as my mental fih, fitness."
Several weeks back when asked about a cognitive test Biden proclaimed "I'm always tested."
The man is clearly off his game -- and has been for quite awhile. Something is seriously wrong.

No comments: