Summer 2015 is almost here and Atlantic City is ready to entertain with more than 1,000 DJ sets, 84 headliner concerts (and counting), three beach dance events, live music at the beach bars and on the Boardwalk, food and wine festivals, sporting events, showroom revues and parades. DO AC wants loyal fans and followers to be part of the action through the #DOAC Unforgettable Night Sweepstakes.
Three winners and their guests will have a whirlwind night of entertainment in AC on May 8, 2015.
* A round trip helicopter will whisk them from New York City to AC in less than an hour provided by Wing Air Helicopter. (It’s like the DO AC Nightclub on Wheels – in the air!) Wing Air Helicopter provides regular charter flights between NYC & AC for quick getaways.
* Upon arrival they will be chauffeured to dinner at one of AC’s top restaurants.
* Then on to Boardwalk Hall for premium seats at the Florida Georgia Line concert.
To enter visit the Do Atlantic City Facebook page<http://woobox.com/rbtbyg> now through April 22. Take a five question personality quiz about how you like to DO AC and enter your name and email address to complete your entry.
Atlantic City has more headliners, a larger variety of entertainment options, the most hotels rooms, gaming and 24/7 fun – distinguishing AC from most shore destinations from New York to Maryland. And with price points to meet any budget, visitors can choose between up-and-coming comedians for around $20 or treat themselves to legendary acts like Jerry Seinfeld or Wanda Sykes.
With visits by Madonna at Boardwalk Hall, Bob Dylan at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Boyz II Men at Tropicana Casino & Resort, and cover bands on the beach at Landshark Bar & Grill at Resorts Casino Hotel – DO AC declares Atlantic City the Entertainment Capital of the Jersey Shore for summer 2015.
The Atlantic City Alliance (ACA) is the destination marketing organization for Atlantic City, New Jersey dedicated to diversifying the visitor economy by increasing the number of leisure visitors, the number of nights they stay and the number of things they do. The ACA is a non-membership, private non-profit organization that accomplishes its mission through the “Do AC” marketing campaign, producing citywide events and destination image building by working with the media globally. Atlantic City’s official visitor web site along with DO AC social media channels and the DO AC consumer database are the go-to sources with travel deals, entertainment lineups, compelling photography, videos and visitor information that maximize travel and tourism opportunities encouraging visits to Atlantic City year-round.
For more information visit www.doatlanticcity.com<http://www.doatlanticcity.com> or:
* Facebook – www.facebook.com/DOAtlanticCity<http://www.facebook.com/DOAtlanticCity>
* Twitter – www.twitter.com/VisitAC<http://www.twitter.com/VisitAC>
· YouTube – www.YouTube.com/DOAC<http://www.YouTube.com/DOAC>
* Foursquare – www.foursquare.com/VisitAC<http://www.foursquare.com/VisitAC>
* Instagram – www.instagram.com/DOAC<http://www.instagram.com/DOAC>
* Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/DOAtlanticCity<http://www.pinterest.com/DOAtlanticCity>
Post a Comment