Lynne Abraham holds a commanding lead in the race to become Philadelphia's next mayor according to a poll just released by the widely-respected Mellman Group.
And, in addition to her double-digit lead Abraham has "a substantial image advantage" over her opponents.
Here's are some of the highlights of the poll:
- Abraham's lead is a significant 16% over each of her nearest opponents in the all-important Democrat primary.
- Abraham has more than twice the support of either of her nearest opponents.
- Lynne Abraham leads across all major groups.
- Abraham also leads across all sections of the city.
- Her strength is grounded in the strong image that people have of her and the high degree of trust they place in her. Her favorable ratings are more than 20% higher than those of each of her nearest opponents.
- Large majorities of voters say Abraham is tough on crime (80%), is a strong leader (69%), has the integrity we need (66%) and has the experience to be mayor (64%).
That's why it's important for all of us -- all of us who care about Philadelphia and its future -- to get behind Lynne Abraham now.
Don't delay! Click here now to become part of the Lynne Abraham campaign!