Saturday, August 24, 2019

This Should Tell You All You Need To Know

“There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough. You don’t have to take a vow of poverty just to say, ‘Well, let me help out... let me look at that child out there who doesn’t have enough to eat or needs some school fees, let me help him out. I’ll pay a little more in taxes. It’s okay. I can afford it.I mean, it shows a poverty of ambition to just want to take more and more and more, instead of saying, 'Wow, I’ve got so much. Who can I help? How can I give more and more and more?’ That’s ambition. That’s impact. That’s influence. What an amazing gift to be able to help people, not just yourself.”
Barack Obama
PENNLIVE.COM

Bottom line: Phony is as phony does!

1 comment:

Kavita Pheerangee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.