Wednesday, September 8, 2021

America 'Feels Your Loss, Understands Your Pain'

- September 8, 2021 - 

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President 

of the United States of America

Thank you, Kathy. America feels your loss and fully understands your pain. Rylee will never be forgotten.


Message from Kathy McCollum, Mother of Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, USMC:

“Thank you. Just want the family to know I support them. We need the corrupt pseudo president gone. President Trump has to run. My son should not be gone. President Trump would never allowed this to happen. We need him back in office to save this country. Just like he said years ago on Oprah. He would run when our country needed him. We need him. I can't live with knowing my son’s life was taken for nothing. So Biden could repay his debt to China. They will now have full control of Afghanistan and my son will be a sacrificial lamb. My son was murdered for Biden optics. I will become more vocal soon. Grieving and not sure I can control my mouth. But watched Biden disrespect my son while I was standing across from him and he was checking his watch, and then Pelosi denying my son recognition and turning her back. Just as she tore up Donald’s speech. We cannot give up our country. So even if no one gets back with me. I will always fight for the Trump administration just as my son did.”

No comments: