Facts are tough.
They're hard for a lot of people to face.
They can be brutal.
But if you're considering voting for President Obama, you need to face these facts -- and face them now. All of these things have happened since President Obama took office. They happened on his watch. Here are the facts:
1) Unemployment: The number of people unemployed has grown by over a million during Obama’s presidency.
2) Long-term Unemployment: The average duration of unemployment has more than doubled, to an astonishing 40.8 weeks.
3) Jobs: Nearly 1.7 million jobs have been lost.
4) Income: Median household income has declined by nearly $1,000.
5) Poverty: The number of people in poverty has grown by over 6 million.
6) Hunger: Food stamp participation has increased by more than 14 million people, to a devastating 46.2 million.
7) Health Care: Average family health insurance premiums have increased by more than $1,500.
8. Energy: Gas prices have doubled -- and are currently rising at an alarming rate.
9) Housing: Foreclosures have spiked to a record one-million-plus annually.
10) Debt: Each family’s share of the publicly-held national debt has skyrocketed by more than $35,000, to nearly $90,000.
Think about each one of these facts.
These, pass this list along to friends, neighbors, colleagues and others.
because we all deserve to know the facts before we vote.