And when it comes to the GOP presidential nomination, the numbers tell the story.
In this case, the numbers are the vote totals.
Consider this: Last night in Arizona and Michigan respectively Mitt Romney tallied more votes than he did four years ago.
And overall Romney has gathered far more votes than any other candidate.
- Romney has now tallied nearly two million votes.
- Romney leads his nearest rival by nearly three-quarter-million votes.
- Romney is the only GOP candidate to have reached and surpassed one million votes.
- Romney has won more popular votes than Santorum and Gingrich combined.
- Romney has gathered almost as many votes as Santorum, Gingrich and Paul combined.
- Romney has won in the north, the south, the midwest and the west -- every part of the country.
Here then are the vote totals:
*Note that for all the hoopla surrounding Santorum, he barely edges out Gingrich.
All over the nation republicans have spoken. they're message is strong, clear and simple: ROMNEY!
And when did popular vote become the way delegates are decided?
Post a Comment