Here are some of the results from the poll:
- Less than half of Americans feel that the President share their values.
- 56% of Americans believe that the President cannot manage government effectively.
- The majority of Americans don't believe he can get things done.
- A whopping 62% of Americans do not think President Obama has a clear plan for solving the country's problems.
- 60% do not believe he works well with both parties in Washington.
- The majority of Americans feel that he puts his political interests ahead of the interests of the nation.