Are you worn down by the hassles of flying?
Tired of being treated like cattle?
Well, those problems are not going to disappear anytime soon as air travel seems more stressful than ever and the airlines don't seem to care about you at all.
But there are steps you can take to have a better flight. Here are ten tips, from #10 all the way up to #1:
10. Bring a sleep kit: neck support, ear plugs, eye mask, etc.
9. Keep any carry-on to a minimum: small and light is the key.
8. Check most or all luggage at the gate.
7. Check all TSA and other regulations before you leave. No surprises; know in advance.
6. Pay for inflight WiFi.
5. Drink plenty of water to avoid dryness and dehydration.
4. Bring hand sanitizer. Planes are dirty and full of germs.
3. Pack health snacks.
2. Bring a portable DVD player or similar device.
1. Power down for take off and landing. These are the rules, whether you like them (or understand them) or not.
Click here for more information and tips.