- Bernie Sanders, an avowed socialist, praises Fidel Castro and says "I don't mind people coming up and calling me a communist."
- Joe Biden doesn't seem to know where or who he is or what office he's running for, declaring: "Im Joe Biden and I'm running for the United States Senate . . . if you don't like me, vote for the other Biden."
- Mike Bloomberg, a master of condescension, dismisses farmers ("You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.”) and factory workers (“You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job.) while arguing that neither require much "grey matter."
- Elizabeth Warren deceives her way to special treatment at an exorbitant salary while claiming to be a native American and also lies about being dismissed from a job because she was pregnant.
- Pete Buttigieg favors legalizing all drugs, including heroin and supports late term abortion, even refusing to stand in the way of infanticide.
- While pretending to be a moderate, Senator Amy Klobuchar votes with socialist Bernie Sanders 87 percent of the time and co-sponsors the wacky, zillion-dollar "green new deal."
They'd better wake up!