Friday, February 7, 2020

Ciattarelli Names Finance Chair For 2021 Campaign



New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Jack Ciattarelli (R-Hillsborough) has named Jeffrey Vanderbeek, former Chairman & Managing Partner of the New Jersey Devils Hockey Franchise, as the Finance Chairman for his 2021 campaign.

Ciattarelli, a two-time successful entrepreneur and small business owner, said that Vanderbeek brings “credibility and gravitas” to his campaign’s fundraising efforts. Seasoned New Jersey campaign finance professionals Erin Ehrich and Jamie Montgomery will fill out Ciattarelli’s finance team.

“I am honored and excited to have Jeff Vanderbeek join my team,” said Ciattarelli, who has been crisscrossing the state since his announcement two-plus weeks ago. “Jeff is a Jersey guy through and through, and, like me, knows our state is in desperate need of fixing. He shares my vision for the future of our state, and I am proud to say that he’s ‘all-in’ on this campaign.”

Vanderbeek, 62, who is married with three children and a resident of Warren Township, Somerset County, said he sees Ciattarelli’s campaign as perhaps the last best chance to fix New Jersey.

“Playing a leadership role in a political campaign wasn’t part of my life plan,” said Vanderbeek. “But I love this state and we are in crisis mode. People are fleeing in record numbers, special interests run Trenton, and residents are losing hope. I truly believe Jack Ciattarelli has the experience, the work ethic, and the vision to turn it all around and fix New Jersey. I could not be more excited to be part of the team and working toward the campaign’s success.”

No comments: