Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Playing Chicken

Our friend Gayle Michael sent us a list detailing how famous people night answer the eternal question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Here are a few answers that are worth sharing:
HILLARY CLINTON: "I have vast experience with chickens and if elected, I will ensure that EVERY chicken has the ability to cross any road they desire.."
DR. PHIL : "The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems."
JOHN KERRY: "Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it."
PAT BUCHANAN: "To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American."
And finally, ERNEST HEMINGWAY: "To die in the rain. Alone."

No comments: